Corn bakery mix - Typical taste and appealing flavour of corn bread.
Cornmeal bread has not one or two useful qualities. Who are they?
Above all, we have to say that it is much lower than wheat. That's why nutritionists are increasingly recommending it as a means to fight overweight.
It also contains a lot of fiber that has beneficial effects on bowel function because it keeps its tone.
We can not also mention that cornmeal prevents the ingestion of large amounts of cholesterol from the gut and thus protects our cardiovascular system
Corn bread regulates the exchange processes. It is not accidental that dietitians recommend to their patients that their milder forms of diabetes pass from wheat to corn bread. This also applies to some problems in the work of the pancreas.
Corn bread helps purify the body from heavy metals, nitrates and other harmful compounds.
Yeast Dried 165 g or the equivalent of fresh yeast. Information on the amount of fresh yeast to be used can be found on the pack of the yeast itself. This information is individual to the different yeast manufacturers.
Water (Variable) 8,400 mL
- Place all ingredients in a spiral mixer, mix on slow for 2 minutes and then 6-8 minutes on fast or until dough has fully developed.
- Remove dough from the mixer and scale into desired weights.
- Mould round and rest for 10 minutes – covered.
- Final mould into desired shapes and place on trays, into tins or floured proofing baskets.
- Proof for approximately 55-65 minutes.
- Bake at 210-230°C for 20-30 minutes depending on dough weight.
- Vent for 5 minutes prior to the end of baking.
Store in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 12 months
The products listed on our site are the most commonly used.
We can produce all kinds of bread improver, bakery mix, substitutes and bread leaven based on Lactobacillus bulgaricus that are found around the world.
We can adapt our products to the specific requirements in your country.
We can produce a product with the parameters you order